One of the largest culprits for Back, Knee and Joint Pain is Obesity. The other reasons would include weak muscles, age, sprains, injuries of the past, poor posture etc. At Define, the goal is to target two of the largest problem points namely Obesity and weak muscles. If targeted treatments are done on time then quick relief to the pain is experienced.
How is Back, Knee, and Joint Pain treated at Define?
At Define, the doctors analyse the patient for reason behind the pain and the severity of the pain. Based on the result a Personalized Treatment Plan is made using a combination of the following technologies (Some technologies may be added or alternated in certain cases):
- Ion Magnum is used to directly target and metabolize fat. The result is strengthened muscles and reduced Fat.
- High Focused Ultrasound (HiFU) is used to destroy the Subcutaneous Fat Cells
Along with the treatment our in-house clinical nutritionist provides a quantified nutrition plan to ensure calorie management.
What are the benefits of Back, Knee and Joint Pain treatments done at Define?
There are multiple benefits of choosing treatments at Define:
- Targeted Fat and Cellulite is reduced permanently which improves aesthetic appearance.
- Technologies used at Define are completely non-surgical.
- The treatments are designed to directly target different types of fat and strengthen muscle mass.
- All technologies are FDA approved and completely safe with zero side effects.
- All treatments are designed after careful medical assessment of every patient.
- Any underlying condition is treated to achieve maximum result.
- The treatments are conducted under doctor’s supervision to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
What is expected during the treatment?
Following are some quick pointers to understand the treatment at Define:
- The treatments at Define are walk-in, walk-out treatments.
- Approximate treatment time is 45 minutes and patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Doctors monitor every treatment and are available for answering any query.
- The Patients are expected to follow a simple and healthy diet.