As we age; signs of aging start to appear on our face like:
- Fine lines
- Sagging skin
- Textural changes
- Pigmented spots- age spots
- Loss of volume
- Expression line formation
- General skin deterioration
Beauty and youth are both result of dynamic cellular communications emerging out of interactions between neurones, cells and proteins. The human body has endogenous mechanisms to repair itself and sustain youth. But the signals that control these mechanisms fade away with time and so does youth.
The most common reasons for skin to lose its texture and youthfulness are:
- Reduction in processes like renewal of epidermal cells, collagen & elastin formation
- Decreased hyaluronic acid content which reduces the capacity to stay moist and supple.
- Oil-producing glands weaken and the skin becomes dry.
- The skin loses its fat and starts looking less smooth.
Most commonly seen lines & wrinkles on face are:
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet lines
- Under-eye wrinkles
- Laugh lines (naso-labial fold)
- Marionette lines
- Jowls (sagging jawline)
- Neck wrinkles
- Perioral wrinkles
Define is proud to introduce the breakthrough Non-Surgical Face Lift to get back the glow in the skin along with its youthfulness.
How does the Non-Surgical Face lift at Define function?
It is not sufficient to remove lines, wrinkles and pigmentation for restoring youth. At Define our expert doctors analyse your skin and face to design a personalized treatment plan. Combination of various technologies is used for a 360° Face Lift.
- Nano-Perfector – The signals of this anti-aging technology synch with body’s endogenous signals and boost the cell’s ability to repair & regenerate. The healing process is regained which simply reverses the process of skin aging. This helps eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Radio Frequency Technology –Radiofrequency regenerates collagen and elastin in the skin to improve elasticity and texture.
- Botox –Repeated muscle contractions from frowning, squinting, or raising eyebrows cause skin to furrow and fold and is one of the causes of wrinkles in the face. Botox can be used to relax specific facial muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles which improves appearance of wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers (Dermal Fillers) –Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar complex in our skin which retain moisture in the skin. HA Fillers are used for plumping up, adding volume or fullness, and smoothing your skin.
- Daily skincare protocol and skin nourishing diet are explained by trained doctors depending on type of skin.
What are the benefits of Non-Surgical Face Lift at Define?
There are multiple benefits of choosing Face Lift treatments at Define:
- The technology used at Define is completely non-surgical.
- The treatment is designed to directly target and reverse aging at a cellular level.
- The technology is FDA approved and completely safe with zero side effects.
- All treatments are designed after careful medical assessment of every patient.
- The treatments are conducted under doctor’s supervision to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
What is expected during the treatment?
Following are some quick pointers to understand the treatment at Define:
- The Non-Surgical Face Lift treatments at Define is a walk-in, walk-out treatments.
- Approximate treatment time is 45 minutes and patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Doctors monitor every treatment and are available for answering any query.